Stuff We Do
At Video and Internet Stuff, our goal is to provide you with quality, affordable and scalable video and related services without being all hoity-toity.
1) Let’s talk about your video project.
Our main gig is creating videos. We also provide a variety of other services. Our first step is to figure out how our services fit your needs. If you’re seeking audio-video services, consulting, or help with a business presentation, we’ll still follow this basic flow.
- Tell us your ideas, purpose, goals and a little bit about the “thing” you need to tell people about.
- Tell us about who you’re trying to reach.
- Tell us about how, where and when you want people to see your video.
- Tell us what you want people to do after they see your video.
2) We’ll suggest a concept for your project as well
as a timeframe and budget.
Click on any of the thumbnails to view a video playlist for each category from our YouTube channel.
Use the forward
3) We’ll fine-tune the scope of the project and get you a written estimate.
Because “helping” can mean different things to different people, we can be as hands-on or hands-off as you’d like. Our estimate and proposal will spell out everything we’ll do to make your ideas come to life.
4) We’ll do stuff to create your video and keep you happy during the process.
We’ll start with planning and scheduling, then videography and editing. You’ll be kept “in the loop” the entire way, and we’ll explain what and why we’re doing what we do. We’ll create the best video for you based on your needs and budget.
5) We’ll help you activate your video once it’s approved.
We’ll guide you through the process of posting and/or distributing your video based on the information you provided at the beginning of the process. Or, we can do it for you. We’d explain more, but we don’t want to give our secrets away to everyone for free on our website.
6) We send you an invoice and archive your project.
We hang on to your project for a few years after it’s finished just in case you’d like to update it with new information or do a bangin’ remix.
To get started, click on the “Contact Us” box in the lower right or visit the Contact Us page. We’ll exchange emails or chat about your video project.
If you’d like specifics about the type of video and internet stuff we do, the somewhat comprehensive list is below…
The full list of video and internet stuff that we do:
- Initial consultations and quotes = free
- Producing, Coordination
- Talent Acquisition
- Single camera video production
- Multi-camera & live video switching
- 4k and HD video
- Live streaming, webcast, webinars
- Green screen capabilities
- Teleprompter capabilities
- Video camera, camcorder, lighting and microphone rental
Video Editing Services
- Color correction and special effects
- Audio editing, audio sweetening, noise reduction
- Titles and motion graphics, animation, After Effects
- “Moving pictures” (i.e. the “Ken Burns” effect)
- On-line collaboration and approval process
- Video encoding to popular formats: H.264, .mp4, .mpg, .avi, .mov, etc.
- Posting to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, etc.
Video Services & Consulting
- YouTube optimization
- Video on social media
- Closed captions
- Technical expertise
DVD & Blu-Ray Authoring & Duplications
- Blu-ray and DVD Authoring
- Menu creation
- Blu-ray/DVD label design
- Small quantities in-house
- Larger orders in a couple of days
Presentation Design and Prep
- PowerPoint design
- Embedded video & audio
- Export & conversion of PowerPoint presentations to video
Live Event Audio-Visual Services
- Coordination of audio-visual services including:
- Stage design and consulting
- Professional audio
- Theatrical lighting
- Video and PowerPoint projection
- Flat screen TVs
- Multi-camera image magnification (I-MAG)
- LED walls, displays, and digital signage
- Multi-camera video recording and live-streaming
- Professional appearance
- Coordination with venues