Stuff We Do
Our goal is to provide you with quality, affordable video services
without being all hoity-toity.
1) Let’s talk about your video project.
Our main gig is creating videos. We also provide a variety of other services. Our first step is to figure out how our services fit your needs. If you’re seeking audio-video services, consulting, or help with a business presentation, we’ll still follow this basic flow.
- Tell us your ideas, purpose, goals and a little bit about the “thing” you need to tell people about.
- Tell us about who you’re trying to reach.
- Tell us about how, where and when you want people to see your video.
- Tell us what you want people to do after they see your video.
2) We’ll suggest a concept for your project as well as a timeframe and budget.
Some people like to call this a “pitch.” Then we’ll collect your feedback on our ideas and move to step three.
3) We’ll fine-tune the scope of the project and get you a written estimate.
Because “helping” can mean different things to different people, we can be as hands-on or hands-off as you’d like. Our estimate and proposal will spell out everything we’ll do to make your ideas come to life.
4) We’ll do stuff to create your video and keep you happy during the process.
We’ll start with planning and scheduling, then videography and editing. You’ll be kept “in the loop” the entire way, and we’ll explain what and why we’re doing what we do. We’ll create the best video for you based on your needs and budget.
5) We’ll help you activate your video once it’s approved.
We’ll guide you through the process of posting and/or distributing your video based on the information you provided at the beginning of the process. Or, we can do it for you. We’d explain more, but we don’t want to give our secrets away to everyone for free on our website.
6) We send you an invoice and archive your project.
We hang on to your project for a few years after it’s finished just in case you’d like to update it with new information or do a bangin’ remix.
To get started, click on the “Contact Us” box in the lower right or visit the Contact Us page. We’ll exchange emails or chat about your video project.
If you’d like specifics about the type of video and internet stuff we do, the somewhat comprehensive list is below…
The full list of video and internet stuff that we do:
- Initial meetings and quotes (are free)
- Scripting, rewrites
- Producing, coordination
- Talent acquisition (i.e. actors, voice over artists, etc.)
- Single camera video production
- Multi-camera & live video switching
- 4k and HD video
- Teleprompter capabilities
- Live streaming, webcast, webinars
- Green screen capabilities
- Video camera, camcorder, lighting, teleprompter, microphone rental to video professionals
Video Editing Services
- Color correction and special effects
- Audio editing, audio sweetening, noise reduction
- Titles and motion graphics, animation, After Effects
- On-line collaboration and approval process
- Video encoding to popular formats: H.264, .mp4, .mpg, .avi, .mov, etc.
- Posting to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, etc.
Video Services & Consulting
- YouTube channel optimization
- Social media video marketing
- Closed captions and subtitles
- Technical expertise
DVD & Blu-Ray Disc Authoring & Duplications
- Blu-ray and DVD Authoring
- Menu creation
- Blu-ray/DVD label design
- Small quantities in-house
- Larger orders in a couple of days
Presentation Design and Prep
- PowerPoint design
- Embedded video & audio
- Export & conversion of PowerPoint presentations to video
Live Event Audio-Visual Services
- Coordination of audio-visual services including:
- Stage design and consulting
- Professional audio
- Theatrical lighting
- Video and PowerPoint projection
- Flat screen TVs
- Multi-camera image magnification (I-MAG)
- LED walls, displays, and digital signage
- Multi-camera video recording and live-streaming
- Professional appearance
- Coordination with venues